Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gals Gathering

We initially wanna have our dinner inside Gurney Food Loft( FYI, it is having an international buffet lunch/ dinner range from Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Vietnam++ delicacies for RM29.90++). But seems that our stomach is not capable and ready for the buffet dinner promotion on that day.Therefore, we changed our plan to dine in Kenribbean for the western food, it is located along the shop house at the gurney drive ( A few shophouses besides the McD.)


It serves some pasta, burgers, sandwich, Chicken chop and fish & chip and steak as well. Amond the four dishes we ordered, I love the fire cracker fish where the fish is deep fried with some ham and cheese in the fish. I do also like fish steak where the fish is very soft and it smells fresh.

Haven't been seeing you gals for almost a month and hope that we could always hang out together and together...

5 comments:

Elain said...

phei, so yummy lor the food =@.@=
next time we go try ya ;)
so sweet ler 4 of you..pretty girls :)
I'm glad to see you being so happy with your gangs..
remember wor, be happy always =*.*=

Phei said...

Thanks gal. U are also a sweet buddy of mine, always! I am really glad to have you by me when I am in need of support and encouragement.

Elain said...

hehe..we are good friend ma :)
to me, you're a cheerful girl..you'are my listener as well when i'm down right =p
have a good day~~
enjoy reading your blog :)

Anonymous said...

luckily nothing happened to your PHE1. I guess it has been so long since we meet up, so we talked too much till you were distracted that time!!

Hope we continue to have more gatherings ya!! :)

Phei said...

Ah Bee, Yahlo, I was too engrossed in the conversation with u gals until I forgot to slow down. But we are safe!! nvm =)Enjoy the outing with u gals and coming soon we will gather again...=) see ya