Friday, April 25, 2008

A piece of thought

Sometimes I wonder why would I spend time in something that is meaningless?
But ain't that as long as I feel joyful, it is worth it even time is wasted, that's the naive side of me..
Sometimes I try to find out why I am so weak in something ?
I am just so weak in it? But I was told that it is pretty fine and this is how it makes everyone unique. =)
I thought that in the process of pursuing our dreams, there are surely some storms and rolling seas we will encounter?
Realized that the world is not always wonderful and fantastic. But it is still always this wonderful. I thought that from day to day, we will accumulate experience?
Yaaa...we grow from time to time. It's never too late to learn from experience
I thought that will I regain my inspiration to try, to attempt and to strive again when i fall?
It takes time for me to stand up when I fall....I certainly need encouragement n support.
I thought of beautiful things, beautiful memories, beautiful moment with the people I care and the beautiful story I've heard.
It's just so lovely and will always be kept in my memory box.

I then tidy my phone inbox and found a cute sms from my little brother. Am still calling him little brother though he is already 14 years old.. and my friends are still remembering him as a 5 years old boy. I was on the way back from KL to Penang last year. He seemed to be very excited and texted me a few sms's.and rang me a few times.

His sms: 到槟城时,打电话回家.
I reply:"ok, i will call papa when i'm at juru toll"
he said:"是father,不是papa"

I felt he is so cute still...

4 comments:

Elain said...

phei, such a meaningful thought from you~~
sure i'll support you always de, fren >(*.*)<

cheers ~~

Phei said...

I hope you enjoy reading through my thoughts. You can always share with me your thoughts as well!! Always open arms and be your listener ;)

Eunice said...

U inspire me :) an optimistic person! :) Hehe... cheers!

Phei said...

Cheers too!! Life is depends on how/what we wanna paint on it. I believe in this....