Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beautiful Sunday

Woke up and found myself in a good mood. I looked at myself in the mirror, blinked a smile and telling myself a brand new Sunday is ahead of me! I started the lovely day with a slow jog for a few rounds, a few tenth minutes of aerobic. I then peeled the mango, papaya and had a milk cereal cocoa crunch breakfast. Contented, Yummy! I love Mango indeed.
I had a phone conversation with my buddy for an hour, talking about how had we spent the days, shared thing that worries us at the moment and shared our ideas/thoughts on life as well. I know that sometimes simple gurl can easily pursue their happiness n lead a happy, interesting, meaningful life.
Before it's too late, I took the water hose and used span to rub away the dust and bird shit staint on the car. Shining sun didn't manage to break my desire from washing the car. Finally the car is cleaned! I prayed that the bird won't aim /shit at the car next time.(sounds impossible) But water was too strong that i wet myself! I had a face mask, hair mask too..Busy bath.
I am going to end the day by reading magazine, articles on newspaper and listening to Jay's song~keep it repeating on the sweet sweet song. ain't gonna think anything tonight cos I wanna have a sweet dream~Nite Nite everyone! =)

2 comments:

Elain said...

what a wonderful sunday for you, girl :)
i agree with you -> simple girls tend to be happy+satisfy with life easily~~
you're one of them lor :)
so long din meet up d. Let's find a day then we meet up chit chat k~~
have a nice week wor :)

Phei said...

All right. Thanks a lot yea! A beautiful Sunday indeed. A simple girl will wan a simple life liekme yea? haha. Thanks! I am going to date you tonight lo~~ check ur mail n sms =)