Monday, November 02, 2009

Hakka seafood

Hakka seafood restaurant (Tanjung Bugah)
Had been craving for seafood for half a year. Had never went out for seafood meal for such a long time. So as the beach. i wan to feel the cool breeze..I have never been feeling the breeze of wind....for so long hor? (^_^)

I stumbled across the hakka seafood restaurant ( opposite to penang chinese swimming club at Tanjung Bungah) advertisement on the newspaper and my mum was saying: waaa.this one seems very ho chiak..waaa.that one also fried like this shud also good taste hor, at where ha" haha, she is asking my pa on this ad. I know that she must be wanting to eat the crab..and i suggested to go there right the next day.


This is the main 'actor' of the dish. Oh gosh, this is nice, but i can only savor a little of it due to 'minor' allergy =P

fried bean with mushroom

har kor bak deep fried with cereal.

Tom Yam prawn

Belacan kang kung...the typical asian delight.

I would give a thumbs up for the crab...(clap clap!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will bring my family for a try! looks good~~ yummy ler!! a new place to treasure. thanks sweeties!!


fen~~

Phei said...

yeah..go go go..u dun have any allergies on seafood right?

Anonymous said...

noler..i dun hv allergy on seafood :D


fen~~