Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chilis @ Gurney Plaza

I seriously lov Chili's food a lot!
Great food with great environment, great services. Previously, my friend told me that they doesn't allow reservation, maybe they wanna have first come first basis.


okay, maybe the sauce is quite special that we take a pic of it. =)

- baffalo wings
We start it off with something makes u feel sour and little spicy. This is a type of chicken breast tossed with spicy sauce and was served together with cheese dressing, and you can also dip with spinach.. I believe it is quite healthy though~

Honey Mustard Grilled Salmon
This is lightly seasoned and flavor with HONEY.. YUm Yum Honey..~
there goes our RM80 bucks...heheh, see my face for the pricey food. Ain't worries, the food will definitely made me smile back...

No comments: