Wednesday, August 06, 2008

爱相随

A love that doesn't need much to say...

I appreciate true friends

treasure people around me with sincerity...
and now...
My soul feel so glad that I meet you gals.
A new journey/start for two of you...
A greatest prize to pursue the dream in a fantasy land.
Wherever it may lead,
let's cross the line and it is time to try the new destiny!
I hope I can deal with the things when u gals aren't around...
I used to think that I was strong until I realized I ain't so strong anymore...
Just felt my world is falling apart.
Now u are gone
it's time for me to carry on
U r the sweetest thing in my heart that I could never have forgotten!
Moments are captured and the breathe is melted
Miss U

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..cheryl is bek wor?? happy to see u :) back..yup, i believe in true frenship. and i appreciate much this kind of relationship. where we can share secrets/thoughts/feelings. wish 3 of u frenship forever wor, phei!!
and me+you+li chen !!

fen~~

Chen Shang,Ong said...

whawha ...wawhah ..poem ar

Phei said...

hehe ross, not poem, is my heart felt words.

Phei said...

Fen, Cheryl was back last month to have a fare well with Qian. Qian is leaving me soon too..to pursue her dream/ studies in overseas d. 3 of us will be friends forever. U me, and Qian will also be friends forever...for sure!1

Elain said...

huh? i dono 1 :( happy for qian coz planning for her studies in overseas. how long is it? how to contact with her?do you have her contacts??

qian, if you see this comments, i'm here to wish you all the best.
yes, we are frens forever, phei 7 qian!!

Phei said...

She is going abroad for 1 year at least. I will call you along for the gathering. She mostly going in September...end of sempt maybe. She is a strong buddy of mine all the while. Wish her all the best with the love from Penang accompanying her to UK..hehe

Elain said...

wish you all the best, qian!! take care wor..muacks..
sure, np. just call me up la when got gathering wor..miss u & qian lor !! ;)