Thursday, March 03, 2011

Just do it!

I perfectly understand that I can't grumble about it & do nothing about it, but juz.. Why r u starting to impact my life when you should never have that kind of power? Why r u making me feeling miserable when i have a little of confident about it?

Sadly, I do not know!

There are things in life that sometimes would have little or no control over. Yes, i agree. With those things you acknowledge their existence, do what you can and move on with your life.
There's not much point in stressing over something that you can't influence or control. One thing I need to do is to ignore (which is believed to be a really effective way) and to have some inspiration to keep myself moving onwards, and hope it carry me to Dream, to Plan, and to Do.

-The only goal you can't accomplish is the one that you don't go after!
Author: Vilis Ozols, President Ozols Business Group

-What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Author: Napoleon Hill, author "Think and Grow Rich"

Although they may be cheesy sometimes, motivational phrases can be inspiring, relevant and useful, too. With the hope that my dream will be realized. Wish me and grant me a lucky star!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best always!!!!
big hug to you!!!

fen~~

Phei said...

thanks fen fen, i am really paiseh to u, cos lately i am quite busy and running out of schedule. Am one thing for sure is, i still owe u a big meal! let me send u a mail to discuss about it

Doiii said...

I miss this post. anyhow, you can do it!

Cheer!