Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Ending for grandma

I do knew that I will be loosing grandma at one day.
And...the 'day' came and she left us..
Proudly, it was 101 years old!
A very happy ending for her indeed!
we were there to accompany her.
Just, I was truly/immensely reluctant to loose her
Someone I adore and love

I had been living with grandma ever since I was a baby
was sleeping the same room with grandma for 10 years.
The sadness could never instantly recover nor go away.
All I need, time, slowly..
2 years ago,
she falled down that her leg was becoming weak.
She remained speechless for year.
She was unabled to let us know that she was sick or cold or hot
we just could guess it.
She was still so tough to live with life for at least a few more years

After a few days of her going are cloudy.
Not too getting used of it
As I pass by her room..
something always there was not there anymore!
I tend to wanna walk to her room to look at her,
forgotten that she was gone.
Looking at the time, thought to get her bathe and meal,
Again, forgotten that she was really gone.
Looking at the closet, clothes and blanket,
I am thinking of her , reflashing her voice
U know,
We won't feel the real pain until we lost it forever.

I miss her, brother also misses her ..
Grandma will be blissful in the heaven and she will bless all of us.
But, I know that she is going to another awesome world!
I Know that I am not alone and this pain will become bearable with time.
Forever Good Bye to her!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

phei, when i read on this, tears automatically came out from my eyes. I miss my grandma & grandpa as well. That time i was in standard 3 when my grandma passed away. Like you, i cannot accept the fact. I cried every night during the funeral. She take good care of me since i was born. Not long after that, my grandpa passed away. I felt unfair as both of my beloved grandparents passed away in early age. But as i grow elder, i know i must accept this. Sometimes i really scare to see my parents getting older. I wish to be with them forever and ever.
Ah phei, i share with u all this to make u feel better lor. I know it's hard to get through the sad moments, but sure u can man man adapt to it.
cheer up and have a great day :D


fen~~

Phei said...

Fen, I am sharing this out too cos I knew as we grow older there are more facts we are forced to accept. It is really not easy to let go at once but it is the stage of life that we must face. Let's appreciate all the greatest moment we have now, so we have no regret. hug hug yea. I am healing too...give tiem some time. =)

wei loon said...

I felt sad when read this article.
just hope Phei2 can recover very soon.
I don't like the feeling when some1 leaving us forever.

--Loon

Phei said...

I believe I will be healed in no time~ don't worry! =)

Anonymous said...

me too when read of this . phei u ganbateh.no worry be hapi
hope everything will be fine.
god bless.

-belle-

Phei said...

Thanks Belle for ur support. I will ganbatte!

Eunice said...

:'( ya, as we grow, there are more facts to accept. i would feel better if someone i love rest in peace rather than an unhappy one. so, i guess your grandma is happy to see all of you growing up and it's time to let her rest.

Phei said...

When i see back the post again and again, I feel happy and sad. mix feeling... Eunice, I will always let myself know grandma is goign to another awesome world!