Friday, April 17, 2009

婆婆- glimmer of hope

Do u believe in destiny?
When, everything seems to be so miraclely arranged
and way too short for you to think of why!

1 month ago,
I was just going through life expecting everything to fall beautifully into place.
Things that happenned had greatly bang me for awakening!
I was jobless and the next thing was to continue with job hunting and interview...
I am directionless but just continue to do what others were doing

2 weeks later,
Grandma passed away. I was badly hit!
There were no call for interview and nor did I have heart to put effort in the job hunting.
I was totally sad with the bad news again..
I have never been this terribly terribly sad before.

After the whole funeral ceremony,
I was offered by a company.
I took a week to rest for mental adjustment and
to recover from the lost, sadness!
Should I say that:
I am starting myself in new, and found there was a lot to live for..?
Yea, I must be optimistic, telling myself that everything will be fine!!!

When you feel life is kinda not working out. Don't give up!
No one ever said life was going to be easy
Each of us is truly unique and we all have strength that we didn’t even know we had.
There is still at least a glimmer of hope on everything.
<~~blink blink~~>
To be anything, be happy and optimistic!
A heart for u

15 comments:

ericyoong said...

hey .. where you work now ??

Anonymous said...

sony

Phei said...

wow, someone anonymous has helped me answer that..

Anonymous said...

so u tink the anonymous is who ler ....

-belle-

Anonymous said...

there is always a silver lining in every dark cloud...

Anonymous said...

oops...cheryl

buzzingbee said...

You are a strong woman, always a smile on your face and never losing hope! Stay that way.
Just to let you know that we are with you if you ever need any support at all!!

Phei said...

belle, i think the anonymous is u as well. But where r u?
Cheryl, thanks a lot.. i believe there is always sun shine after the rain too.
Ah bee, not yet woman, stil a gal. (*.*)When do we wanan meet up? haven't been seeing u gals for a month d almost. hug hug

Anonymous said...

u so sure the anonymous is me ka.
wher m i now ?
i at japan now lo
finding dorayaki biscuit and gree tea with mui ji for my fren lor .
kekeke

ther sunshine after the rain ? but i wont hapen after the rain at nite.

-belle-

Eunice said...

strong and positive girl! really a good life example :)

Anonymous said...

be strong, girl!
you had gone throught the down time in life and u managed to get through it in a peaceful mind. YOU DID IT, PHEI!!
proud of you and kayao k =)
Wish ur life full with excitement,enjoyment and happiness :D


fen~~

Doiii said...

Gambateh!

Phei said...

Thanks eunice, fen and toi... I will move forward lor. Even I cried, I know it did help me to release. I wan a life full of happiness!

Chen Shang,Ong said...

all da best

narrowband said...

Admire your strength... At least things have calmed down a little now. Can sit back and relax a bit. Good luck!