Friday, March 06, 2009

Memory

The bad news of my company was well-known everywhere and sad to say I was affected. Didn't have a methodology for dealing with this large changes, but human can ( sometimes) be even stronger than you thought he could be. During this period of time, we never cease to be advised by people around to be strong, be prepared and don't panic. Probably, it is a good thing, a turning point and who knows a better one is ahead of us. And, really, who knows?

I might reasonably think that the story is over. But it isn't quite when I could start a new chapter of life in "all of a sudden".

I would like to tell u guys that I stil
missed every single tiny happy moments with u guys!
missed walking from PM1 to PM2 under the scorching sun.
missed the list with the tester time and who got 2 use the tester!
missed thinking of where to eat when it is approaching 12pm..
missed the mail with the subject: New Case on 6 March!
missed calling to 32261 looking 4 Ah Day and he gently reply "Hamisu?".
missed eating Apolo, wang wang in the cube
missed writing report while listening to "Gotta be Somebody"

I'd never thought that the bond could be this strong, but thing does change. I was reluctant but I need to make a move, march forward..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll be blessed all the time, phei!!

hugss~~


fen~~

Phei said...

thank you!!