Sunday, February 22, 2009

House warming

I love warmth, comfortable, clean, airy and peaceful house. Be it only a small room/house, i just wan a beautiful,spacious and inviting bed. Probably,I'm just too scare to fall down from the bed.
Other than that, I wan a bunch of lovely, fluffy pillows position at every corner of the bed, so I can hug them at whatever position that is reachable to me.(Love shape, rectangular shape, round shape and square shape)
Am currently excitedly imagine that I've totally owned them!
Perfect! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, phei..i know what to buy u dee on ur bday/hse warming in future :D

Everyone has their own dreams..may ur wishes come true ya :D
All the best to u, dear!

fen~~

Phei said...

Hahahaha.!!! U sure??
understand me well wor!
All the best to everyone!!