Friday, June 15, 2007

A small note from little brother

Today, i saw this small note on my table when i'm back home at 11pm after Ocean 13. Indeed, I was surprised, my 1st time receiving small note from brother. He was sayin that I must wait until the Maple Sea game downloaded finished d, then only off my pc. To add on, I must also help him to confirm it is saved. Already had 642MB, total file size is 742MB. Please use a disc to save it as to have a bigger space, speed will become faster. It had the 'Your Sincerely' at the bottom n his signature as well. Often address him as little brother, actually he is already 13 years old. Haha, he is always my cute and funny brother.=)

4 comments:

narrowband said...

oh my god it's the maple virus, again.

my sisters play that too and I can't understand the game at all.

Phei said...

I also don't understand the game though he ask me to play. & now he is already adicted and invitin my another brother in kl to dl n play with him also. My another bro din bother though. haha

琪琪 Qi Qi said...

phei..i guess its not the 1st time got small note from your bro la. remember the note ask you to on diet? haha..dun keke forget that note a..

Phei said...

yalo. haiyoh..My brother now also already grown up. But he also never failed to remind me to on diet.