Saturday, June 30, 2007

A blur saturday

It's SATURDAY and I am struggling to wake up at 6.30am this morning!!!?? Oh Mine.... I thought that today is a working day!! CRAZY!! Finally my brain sent msg to my heart telling that today is sat, i continue to sleep after that. All of a sudden, i hear my mum yelling -today has school, u still don't want to wake up??? Without second thought, i wake up again and walk out :"why will I have school? " My mum answers me :" I am saying ah Loon ( My brother)"

Rupa-rupanya!!!! I back to my room and sleep again. CRAZY me again.

That's still not the end of the story.
After a while, i look at my clock, it' s showin 10.30am. Finally i wake up and do my wash up. To my surprise, it's only 9.30am from the clock in the living room. Oh my god, what's the matter with me? I forgot that the clock in my room had no battery d..it stopped at 10.30. The exact time i wake up was 9am..

ah yo, ah phei, apa lu buat!

2 comments:

narrowband said...

omg that's possible the blurest day anyone can experience!

Phei said...

Really Omg! Supposingly a peace saturday but end up with an 'excited' saturday! Haha