Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year @ Straits Quay

Some evils randomly stumbled across my mind and let me wondered why was I still going for count down at this 'young' age? I mean, not too old @ early 20s,wuahaha, but the cheeky side of me says: Hey, why not? Since that everyone is hoping for a new year to come, carrying all brand new hopes and wishing for best of lucks as well as moving on lifes; therefore, all those positives senses make me feel excited about a brand new year ahead, with all of its possibilities and opportunities!

The days and weeks right after the christmas holidays are my favorite time of the year. Things magically start to go on embracing the brand new year! Here goes the count down at the straits quay with someone and a bunch of colleagues :)
Anxiously waiting for the 12am, the arrival of the brand new year of 2011.


some fireworks! yeh, fireworks! May this new year brings a thousand joys to everyone of us on the earth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sui zabo, I love your outfits lor. so suit u~~ what a great new year countdown.
ah phei, i yet to pass u souvenir from HK. pass to ur bro this week k~~

love u always~

fen~~

Phei said...

i received the souvenir d, wearing it from time to time :) yah, it is from QB, the shop besides Kitschen, suddenly i can't recall the shop name..