Friday, November 05, 2010

Fish fillet noodle Soup @ Town

Deng deng deng~~ Mum cooked this for us!
Tong Gui+ Ginseng+ Ki Chi + Red Dates+Chicken wrapped inside a plastic and foil paper, then steamed it for 40minutes.
i like it, very tasty indeed!


A few days ago, I remember reading post from Fen & Bee on this Siong Ho Fish Head Noodle Soup & Tomyam Soup at the Town opposite to the Ferry Jetty. Then, i went on for a try as my Friday dinner, and, yeah, the soup is clear and tasty!

My order- Fried Fish fillet soup (thick noodle type)- RM6


His order with Tomyam base (thick noodle +maggie mee)- RM6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear, ur mum's chicken nice ler~ i want to teach mum to cook lor.
the fish meat mihun nice ma? the tomyam I dare not eat d. the newly opened franchise de tomyam sipek spicy. my stomach was not ok after eating the tomyam. It's too spicy d. but, thumbs up for this stall. I like the fish super much

fen~~