Friday, December 25, 2009

12月的云顶

I am happy to Celebrat christmas in Genting. Although there is no snow, no winter time in Malaysia, I could feel the cold breeze, the crowds, the white snowy man and that the Santa is around me!! I feel really happy like a small kid walking and feeling the atmosphere around me.
I too, receive the big present -> full stomach of yummy food and 1kg put on weight, @.@


Outside the first world plaza..


tik tok tik tok 12 noon and after lunch, we are departing to KL town..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yior..so enjoy~~ visit all the places in malaysia d la~~ post more pics ya..hapi new year, ah phei!! muacks~~

fen~~

Phei said...

muacksss...fen. happy new year too.
i only afford for local trip, am still hoping to go to foreign country... let's cheer for ur taiwan trip very soon yea.!!

Anonymous said...

you sure can make it!! plan for 1 this year la~~

fen~~