Tuesday, January 15, 2008

End of painful season

;P

Feeling excited as tomorrow I am going to take off my braces that was with me for 2 years +. After all the painful season I've went through, after all the difficulties I encountered, finally I only need to see the orthodontic dentist for the one last time. I'm just so anticipating for the arrival of tomorrow.

Last Year at the orthodontic clinic .
Doctor: how are u today?
Me: yea, I'm fine. (then I showed him my teeth)
Doctor: open, bite, open, bite. (Again, as usual,I move my mouth A, E, A , E.)
Me: Doctor, when can i take off braces?
Doctor: Oh, u wanna Kahwin is it??
Me: HuH.??!! ??!!!! No no!!!!! belum la!
Last Year
My lip is burning! It is drying out,falling off and cracking pain. This is B.A.D. But I didn't know it's that bad. Lip's cells is peeling off every minutes.. every hours. I am applying lip repair, but it's not showing any improvements. I have tried on lip mask, lip balm, but don't have obvious results shown. I lick them and this doesn't help to keep my lips in good condition toooo...! They H.U.R.T like hells till i teared!
Last Two Years
I miss my naive olden days,when i could look so gong
I miss my gong gong dayss, when i have 'rabbit' tooth and 'tiger' tooth
I miss my rabbit tooth and tiger tooth, when i could look youngerhehe, greedy me!
But, if u asked me do I feel regret? I will definitely say no to U =)

No comments: