Monday, November 26, 2007

Big Head Prawn

I was supposed to go and pay at the autopay in queensbay. I was supposed to carry the card with me. Yes, the card was with me when i went to the autopay machine. I was suppose to have the card with me after i paid. but NO, the card was not with me. I searched everywhere. They searched my bag, searched my skirts, but we couldn't find it.
Oh Mine...I must have forgotten to take the card out from the machine after i paid. But there were crowds over there and i can't seem to see my card over there. but I was truly thankful that Asa spotted the card on top of the machine. Someone kind had placed it there. Really thanking him/her for not throwing it into the rubbish bin. Otherwise I would have to pay Rm50 for the lost of ticket i guess...
and the MORAL of the story is....


Step 1: Insert the card
step 2: Pay the money
step 3: Take back the card!!

No comments: